Classes of Bagua and Xingyi in Thanet, Kent.
Classes through November and December @ Artwise in Ramsgate
or come 15 minutes early and introduce yourself.
Tuesdays @ Artwise: 6:00pm until 8:00pm - session for all!
St Lukes Avenue
These Xmas sessions we are focusing on entry methods with striking, sweeping and tripping.
Gradually we will be introducing pad work for striking combinations and then returning to entry methods and wrestling.
- Nei-Gung/Chi Gung
- Basic hand methods
- Heavenly Stems and conditioning
- Straight Line methods - technique based training (64 techniques)
- Circular Form - Fixed step (old forms) - Moving Step - Swimming Dragon (Black dragon swings its tail & the 'five dragons')
- Bagua push hands, sticky hands, joint - tendon locking
- Two person form / drills
- Sparring - gloves - and non gloves
- Weapons - Straight Sword
Xingyi 5 elements @ animals:
- Tai Bird
- Chicken - fighting rooster
- Chicken Hawk
Xingyi 5 element staff:
- Power exercises for the staff
- Staff - free work building up to sparring
Nick is available for private lessons too if you you would prefer more 1 to 1 tuition.
Nick has been training for over 10 years. He has experience in full contact competition ( and success we might add :o) ) and has a keen interest in the full range of the syllabus. Among other arts he has plenty of experience in training for Mixed martial arts including ground fighting, grappling, boxing, pad work, kick-boxing, judo, silat.
Nick has studied with a variety of teachers including (in no particular order); Tony Felix, Aarvo Tucker, Ed Hines, Luo Dexiu