Classes of Bagua and Xingyi in Ramsgate, Kent.
Nick Cumber, an established teacher in London, has relocated to the Kent Seaside town and will continue to teach the Yi Zong syllabus from Taipei
Tuesdays @ Artwise - session for established students: 6 pm > 8pm...
St Lukes Avenue
Thursdays @ Artwise - session open to all: 6:30pm > 8:30pm...
St Lukes Avenue
This Spring we are focusing on the stand up grappling and completing the xingyi staff fightingClasses to include these parts of the syllabus:
- Nei-Gung/Chi Gung
- Basic hand methods
- Heavenly Stems and conditioning
- Straight Line methods - technique based training (64 techniques)
- Circular Form - Fixed step (old forms) - Moving Step - Swimming Dragon (Black dragon swings its tail & the 'five dragons')
- Bagua push hands, sticky hands, joint - tendon locking
- Two person form / drills
- Sparring - gloves - and non gloves
- Weapons - Straight Sword
Xingyi 5 elements @ animals:
- Tai Bird
- Chicken Hawk
Xingyi 5 element staff:
- Power exercises for the staff
- Staff - free work building up to sparring
Nick is available for private lessons too if you you would prefer more 1 to 1 tuition.
Nick has been training for over 10 years. He has experience in full contact competition ( and success we might add :o) ) and has a keen interest in the full range of the syllabus. Among other arts he has plenty of experience in training for Mixed martial arts including ground fighting, grappling, boxing, pad work, kick-boxing, judo, silat.
Nick has studied with a variety of teachers including (in no particular order); Tony Felix, Aarvo Tucker, Ed Hines, Luo Dexiu